WorkReady is growing! As we expand, we continue to need qualified employees to serve our consumers. The most successful Employment Specialists and Program Coordinators are those who have solid backgrounds in serving individuals with disabilities, and the ability to present our services and market our consumers to employers with the result that our consumers become employed in jobs that match their individual requirements.
Every WorkReady employee must live near the area where his/her consumers live and want to work. We will not consider applicants for employment to work in an area that is more than 15 miles away from where they reside. In addition, DARS requirements must be met. Qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a human services-related field such as social work, psychology, rehabilitation therapy, special education; and a minimum of one year of experience working with individuals with disabilities
- In the absence of the required degree, a minimum of three years of experience working with individuals with disabilities
- A reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and a clean driving record
- A reliable computer with internet service, and Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe
- Basic computer skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Sales or marketing experience is highly desired
If you believe that you meet the qualifications for employment with us, please submit a cover letter to Daniel Thompson summarizing your qualifications and including your address, and a resume listing your job history and the number of years you have worked at each job, plus your educational achievements.