There are many reasons that people seek employment, including financial independence, increased involvement in their communities, making new friends, having a sense of accomplishment. If you are seeking employment and are unsure where to go for help, and you have a disability that may qualify you for services, the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) may be able to assist you. Visit the TWC website for more information.
WorkReady is a Community Rehabilitation Provider (CRP) of employment services for TWC. Once you become a consumer of TWC services, you will be given a choice of Providers. To assist consumers with this important decision, we encourage them to contact every Provider that they might be interested in selecting and ask questions about their services such as:
- What is your success rate?
- How will you determine the best job fit for me?
- Who will help me speak to employers?
- Who will work with me to improve my interview skills?
- Can I get help with my resume?
- How often will I hear from my Employment Specialist?
WorkReady has been providing employment services for individuals with mild disabilities since 2007 and our track record speaks for itself. We hope that you will select us. We’re sure you’ll be satisfied!